Site Home Page Only Shows Notification Page

Site Home Page Only Shows Notification Page

by Deborah Orton -
Number of replies: 0

Using Moodle 3.4.2 Stable, Morecandy theme.

Moodle was working great, then I changed some settings.  (face-palm)  Now when I try to access the Home page, I get kicked to the Notifications page.  Same if I link to the site from an external link from another site when I am logged in and when I am not logged in.  It's like my site home page has gone missing somehow.

Can anyone give me some clues about what can be done to get it back? Everything for Front page settings still shows when I access it from the Site Administration menu but I don't get a Front page on my site.

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thankyou.

EDIT:  Thought I would add that I didn't change any of the major server settings or paths, etc.  Any settings I changed were due to enrollment options, authentication, etc.  For the record, I changed all the enrollment authentication settings to Manual only from Email Self-Registration, which turfed me out of my site.  I logged back in and that was when I noticed no Front Page.  I put the settings back to Self-Enrollment, through enroll plugin and authentication and changed front page to enable self-registration so I don't know what else to do.  Still don't have a Front Page.

Average of ratings: -