Who wants to help me finish this OER publishing and distribution tool for Moodle?

Re: Who wants to help me finish this OER publishing and distribution tool for Moodle?

by Walter Resendes -
Number of replies: 1

Chris,

I have been viewing your posts and video and have used them to create my own Wordpress Multisite with Pressbooks plugin. I am now in the process of connecting the new Pressbooks site to Moodle with the LTI Provider tool. Before I go to far, and spend a lot of time down this road, I have a question.

I want to use a template Workbook that each user can have his own copy of. They can then edit there own Workbook and it becomes their own creation as they work their way through the book making edits and comments. Is this even possible? I think it is, but I guess I wanted the assurance that I am not wasting to much of my time.

Thanks, I know you have got to be super busy and don’t know me or owe me any advice, but I appreciate the knowledge you have shared up to this point and hope you can give me some insight into this.

In reply to Walter Resendes

Re: Who wants to help me finish this OER publishing and distribution tool for Moodle?

by Chris Kenniburg -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Walter,

It doesn't work like that.  It is pretty much a read only kind of platform.  Best for writing and sharing open textbooks etc.  

Chris