Workshop strikes...

Workshop strikes...

by Peter Bašista -
Number of replies: 5

I have just one question... Why my Moodle don't want to create any Workshop? When I try to add one, there is a large dialogue about settings etc. I filled it and then pressed submit. There was an error 404 (page not found) on the file course/mod.php . Does anybody have an idea of why could such strange things happen? I am sure that this file is directly in it's regular position.

Thank you in advance.

Oh, and by the way, my configuration is: Windows XP, IIS 5.1, MySQL 5, PHP 5.1 and I am using Moodle of version 1.5.2+ .

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Bašista

Re: Workshop strikes...

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Are there any messages in your IIS log?
In reply to David Mudrák

by Peter Bašista -

Yes, of course there are! But, I don't think that they might help....

If you want, I have attached my log, so you can see it. Maybe you find out something that I have missed. Thanks.

In reply to Peter Bašista

by Keith Breckenridge -
I was having the same problem, but after I set sequential dates for the various submissions it disappeared.  
In reply to Keith Breckenridge

by Miki Alliel -
Picture of Translators

I'm having now the same problem I can't add a new workshop- I get: "the page cannot be found"

I didn't understand your solution where do I set the sequential dates exactly?

and is there any other way to solve this problem?

please help,

thanks