"Drag and drop onto image" question type suggestions

"Drag and drop onto image" question type suggestions

by Joseph Rézeau -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I am currently working on improving the ergonomics of the H5P Drag and drop question type. Which leads me to have a closer look at Moodle's own Drag and drop onto image" question type. I have already posted on the topic here. Now I have 2 questions/suggestions.

1.- Editing a Moodle D&D question, after inserting a certain number of Draggable items and Drop zones and saving that question, I do not see an option to remove some of those items and zones.

2.- When editing a Moodle D&D question, a teacher can preview the question, and can "Fill in correct responses", which is very useful. However, if a Quiz's Review options's "Right answer" option is checked, the student only sees the feedback message : correct/incorrect answer. I would expect the "Right answer" option to work the same as in Teacher edit mode, i.e. move all the draggable items to their correct drop zones.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: "Drag and drop onto image" question type suggestions

by Jon Witts -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Joseph,

With regards to question 2, I always upload an image of the correctly completed drag and drop exercise as the general feedback as suggested on the OU documentation of the plugin: http://www.open.edu/openlearncreate/mod/oucontent/view.php?id=52747&section=2.3.2 

I am just going to see if this made it into the Moodle docs too...

Jon

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: "Drag and drop onto image" question type suggestions

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi!

I am looking for testers for a number of experimental features for the Dialog Cards and the Drag & Drop H5P contents which I have developed and uploaded as a Proof of Concept to my Drupal test site at http://www.rezeau.org/drupal/. On that test site you will find detailed explanations about the new features. You can request a "teacher/content creator" account if you want to experiment creating your own content using the new features.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Joseph