Retrieving a certificate from a LearnMoodle Course

Retrieving a certificate from a LearnMoodle Course

by Oscar Cordero-Graf -
Number of replies: 1

I recently participated in a Learn Moodle course in January, and completed the necessary activities required to be eligible for a certificate at the finale of the course, however I was never able to access it or retrieve it. I'm positive that I completed the marked assignments for it.

Just wondering if there's anything I can do, or someone I can contact who can retrieve this for me? Hopefully I'm not SOL.

The course is now in Read-Only format so I can't really do anything but look at past activities... Screenshots have been included showing the completed activities and the requirements of said certificate. The course was taught by Mary Cooch. 

Attachment screen1.jpg
Attachment screen2.jpg
Attachment screen3.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Oscar Cordero-Graf

Re: Retrieving a certificate from a LearnMoodle Course

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Oscar,

Looking at your screenshot, it seems that the Introduce yourself forum and final feedback were not completed. Very well done completing everything else though.