Questionnaire Analysis / view responses

Questionnaire Analysis / view responses

by Traz 666 -
Number of replies: 1

New to questionnaire. We have been using the feedback tool but like the look of the neater layout when using scale questions in the questionnaire tool.

Could anyone assist with the following questions:

1. Is it possible to get the same spreadsheet layout of responses using the questionnaire tool that you can get from exporting responses on the feedback tool?

2. Is there a plug in or anything that sets out student responses in the bar graph format like feedback tool responses?

3. We want students to be able to save the questionnaire as they go along but do not them to see want them to see all ALL respondents feedback.  I have set the respond type to Anonymous in the field 'Students can view ALL responses" I only have the option of:

After answering the questionnaire

After the questionnaire is closed

Always

What I would like to see here is NEVER.  Is this viable?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Traz 666

Re: Questionnaire Analysis / view responses

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Tracey -

1. Questionnaire has a "Download in text format" option on the response page that provides a comma separated value (CSV) file of all the answers.

2. There is no extra plugin for response data that I am aware of. Feedback type questions do display some graphical reporting. (see https://docs.moodle.org/34/en/Questionnaire_Personality_test#Chart_display)

3. 'Never' is an option released in 3.3.0, and backported to 3.2.5. Anonymous is not part of this setting.

Hope this helps.

mike