Looking for complete Moodle course to download and demo

Looking for complete Moodle course to download and demo

by Kevin Schiller -
Number of replies: 3

Hello all, I am looking for a complete Moodle course I can download and demo. Something that well demonstrates all the features and activity types, including H5P interactivity if possible. I appreciate the help! Thanks! 

(Edited by Mary Cooch -to remove money reference- original submission Friday, 26 January 2018, 6:08 PM)

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Kevin Schiller

Re: Looking for complete Moodle course to download and demo

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Start by looking through some of the courses on the School demo site Mount Orange (it says School but some courses are suitable for adults) They don't have H5P as that is not a standard Moodle feature. Look at the courses just after the hour (because people can play with the site so the courses might have been edited - the site is reset back to the original  every hour on the hour) and then as manager, back up the course you want. Back it up with user data  and then when  you restore it you can have user data to show like forum posts and assignment submissions. Here are a few examples, but there are others:

Pyschology in Cinema

Celebrating Cultures

Russia in Revolution

Basic Moodle and Mountaineering

Digital Literacy (optimised for mobile)

If you don't like any of the courses on the demo site, then browse through Moodle.net downloadable courses. 

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Kevin Schiller -

Thanks so much, Mary. I'll give those a look.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Kevin Schiller

by Edd Clementson -

Hi Kevin, This may be a little late, but over time I'll be constructing Moodle Course templates (and suitable resource courses for demo purposes). These templates can be downloaded by anyone. I've made a few so far, they may be of use smile Also I've made a quick HVP demo course using some of the available examples from HVP.

LINKTitus Learning (Official UK Moodle partner) example courses

(Edited by Mary Cooch - original submission Tuesday, 13 November 2018, 6:43 AM)