Quota Exceeded pop up Error

Re: Quota Exceeded pop up Error

by Ken Task -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Might be wrong, but don't think the error means Moodle is attempting to send X amount of data at Chrome, but rather, Chrome's ability to change/update data on local machine.  First poster's 'data' is different than what you've reported - the size.

Yes, the fact this is happening with Student accounts makes it a major issue.  So in just your case, are all students accessing your Moodle from the same LAN/WAN or are they remotely accessing with the 'recommended browser' for the site?

Howard asked about plugins ... got any?

'spirit of sharing', Ken

In reply to Ken Task

by Guido Roessling -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hi,

I also get this error message ("QuoteExceededError. The quota has been exceeded").

However, I only get this error on my Mac (most current OS, Safari) at home - my Mac at work and my MacBook are fine, as are my mobile phone and tablet. And using Firefox or Chrome at home - on the same computer where Safari fails - works just fine.

I have no idea what is causing this problem, or how I can solve it, but would be happy about any assistance. A few of our students - I also happen to be the admin - have reported the same problem...

Guido

In reply to Guido Roessling

by Bas Brands -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers
Hi All,

I have seen this error too, it disappears when $CFG->cachejs is false. However, this is no solution. I cleared my browser caching and now the message is gone completely.

I think it might have something to do with lib/amd/src/storagewrapper.js I am hoping for the error to return to do some more debugging.