Students missing in grader

Students missing in grader

by Augusto R. M. -
Number of replies: 12

Hello.

I have a course with 50+ students. However, in / grade/report/grader/index.php?id=[courseid] I just can see five students. Why? how can I manage to see all the course students in grader table?

Moodle 3.3

Thank you.

In reply to Augusto R. M.

Re: Students missing in grader

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

You are either looking at one group or you have filtered by a letter for first name or last name...check your filters at the top of the report

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Emma, it might b e that Augusto double posted.  I just replied to this exact question somewhere else.

by Augusto R. M. -

Filters checked.

No, that is not the case.

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Perhaps if you gave us some screenshots?

by Augusto R. M. -

by Emma Richardson -

The enrollments have ended....so only five students are still enrolled in the course.  Look at the enrollment dates on that page.

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=363862

PLEASE... do NOT ask the same question in more than one forum!

In reply to Howard Miller

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Probably the Gradebook forum... https://moodle.org/mod/forum/view.php?id=2122

However, if unsure pick ONE and a moderator will move it if not appropriate. Posting in more than one just splits replies all over the place.

In reply to Howard Miller

by Emma Richardson -

But don't post another one at this point - we are listening - send us some screen shots and see if we can figure it out for you.