Backup destination folder not writeable

Re: Backup destination folder not writeable

by Eric Scholwin -
Number of replies: 0

Running nginx on the server. For the sake of testing, I did a chown to apache because apache was installed on the server at one point, it's just that everything related to my webserver is running under nginx/php-fpm now. If it helps, I've got some debugging turned on, here are the messages from the top of the page:

Invalid get_string() identifier: 'configallowadditionalcssclasses' or component 'block_'. Perhaps you are missing $string['configallowadditionalcssclasses'] = ''; in /lang/en/block_.php?
  • line 349 of /lib/classes/string_manager_standard.php: call to debugging()
  • line 7074 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to core_string_manager_standard->get_string()
  • line 7 of /blocks/course_data_lookup/settings.php: call to get_string()
  • line 99 of /lib/classes/plugininfo/block.php: call to include()
  • line 69 of /admin/settings/plugins.php: call to core\plugininfo\block->load_settings()
  • line 8004 of /lib/adminlib.php: call to require()
  • line 19 of /admin/settings.php: call to admin_get_root()
Invalid get_string() identifier: 'configallowadditionalcssclasses' or component 'block_'. Perhaps you are missing $string['configallowadditionalcssclasses'] = ''; in /lang/en/block_.php?
  • line 349 of /lib/classes/string_manager_standard.php: call to debugging()
  • line 7074 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to core_string_manager_standard->get_string()
  • line 7 of /blocks/course_data_lookup/settings.php: call to get_string()
  • line 99 of /lib/classes/plugininfo/block.php: call to include()
  • line 69 of /admin/settings/plugins.php: call to core\plugininfo\block->load_settings()
  • line 8004 of /lib/adminlib.php: call to require()
  • line 8106 of /lib/adminlib.php: call to admin_get_root()
  • line 42 of /admin/settings.php: call to admin_write_settings()

I'm not sure what these are pointing to.