Custom role with enrol permission can't find a path to : Course administration > Users > Enrolled users

Custom role with enrol permission can't find a path to : Course administration > Users > Enrolled users

by Pietro Caruso -
Number of replies: 3

As in te subject:

I have created an "enrolling manager", it's a normal logged user with those additional permission:

moodle/site:configview
moodle/user:create
enrol/manual:enrol
enrol/manual:manage
enrol/manual:unenrol
moodle/course:enrolreview
moodle/course:reviewotherusers
moodle/role:assign

If i manually (by the URL) go in the path:
myDomain/enrol/users.php?id=N

i can manage the enrolled users
but i cant find a path (by tabs) in the administration/search page or anywhere else

how can I find a way that allows this user to reach enrol administration page without copy/pasting the url directly in the bar?

Ty (i apologyze for my bad english, that's not my first language ^^")
Pietro

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pietro Caruso

Re: Custom role with enrol permission can't find a path to : Course administration > Users > Enrolled users

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello. First of all -never apologise for your Englishsmile It is fine and many English speakers don't speak any other languages, so you already have a big advantage smile

May I ask why you cannot simply use the Manager role?

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Custom role with enrol permission can't find a path to : Course administration > Users > Enrolled users

by Pietro Caruso -
I just dont want to give this "person" any permission if not the one to "register and enrol" it's subordinates to a course he thinks they must follow

manager has permission that allows him to interact with the website itself

instead this "role-manager" it's less than an user (except for this organizative subscription and enrol task he must fullfill)

*it's some kind of "area cohordinator" for the students
In reply to Pietro Caruso

by Pietro Caruso -
Found it (sorry i should have tested more)

being inside a course the right path is not trough the "site administration" button on the flat navigation but instead going in the course specific admin area (trough the wheel on the top right of the course header > more)
then it should be possible to view the allowed sections.