Quiz Feedback Working?

Quiz Feedback Working?

от Dennis Daniels -
Количество ответов: 4
I've added feedback for a number of my questions but I can't seem to get the feedback to display. I dbl and trpl checked that the view feedback option was on... I tested on multiple choice and  cloze questions but I've had no luck... if this is a known bug please let me know... thanks!
Denny

В ответ на Dennis Daniels

Re: Quiz Feedback Working?

от Henrik Kaipe -
Feedback for cloze questions has not yet been fully implemented and therefore not be viewed. Right now there is this colorish feedback only.

However, for multiple choice questions it should work. Have you set the quiz options "Show feedback" and "Review ..." to the correct values (i.e. Yes).
В ответ на Henrik Kaipe

от Dennis Daniels -
Thanks Henrik for the quick answer but I did ck to see that feedback was on and still no joy. Is this functioning in CVS?
dgd
В ответ на Dennis Daniels

от Timothy Takemoto -

It is functioning in gap fill (is this the same as cloze? I am using the Japanese version and the Japanese is hole filling, but they are not in a paragraph like cloze would be) questions from the CVS of about 3 weeks ago, and in 1.1.1 and in 1.08. I have never known feedback not to work in the versions I have tried.

Timothy
Takemoto