problem with moodle ver 1.2

problem with moodle ver 1.2

لە لایەن ching c -
Number of replies: 3

One problem with ver 1.2

I upgraded my new installation from 1.1 to 1.2.  But now one more problem, everytime, when I edit or try to add new user, an error message pop up, and I will not able to add new user.  The error message says,

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/moodle/lib/moodlelib.php on line 1375

The error was not there when I used ver 1.1, and now it pops up everytime when I try to edit user profile or add new user.  Other than this problem, my Moodle 1.2 works fine.

Appreciate any enlightenment.

Thank you

Ching C

تێکرایى نمرەپێدراوەکان: -
In reply to ching c

Re: problem with moodle ver 1.2

لە لایەن Martin Dougiamas -
وێنەی Core developers وێنەی Documentation writers وێنەی Moodle HQ وێنەی Particularly helpful Moodlers وێنەی Plugin developers وێنەی Testers
You must have an empty file in your language pack ... lang/zh_tw/countries.php?
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

لە لایەن ching c -

Dear Martin,

You are right.  The file is missing.  I have reinstalled a new copy (ver 1.2).  The old problem is gone, but new problem come .  Please see the attachment.  It occures everytime I open course view: http://www.webiste.com/moodle/course/view.php?id=5

It was not there before I upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2. 

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 184320 bytes) in /var/www/html/moodle/mod/workshop/lib.php on line 2869

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Could that be OS problem instead of installation error?

thank you for your help.

sincerely

CCC

Attachment moodle.jpg
In reply to ching c

لە لایەن Martin Dougiamas -
وێنەی Core developers وێنەی Documentation writers وێنەی Moodle HQ وێنەی Particularly helpful Moodlers وێنەی Plugin developers وێنەی Testers
This is a known problem and will be fixed soon.

You can increase your memory allocation for PHP, but for now I would recommend disabling modules you aren't going to use.  Administration -> Configuration -> Modules -> Hide