No way to see the students work in the wiki

No way to see the students work in the wiki

by ana garcia -
Number of replies: 2

This is the third or fourth time this problem is reported in this forum, but I did not find a suitable answer to it: I included several wikis in my course, one per each small group, and therefore the access restricted to each group. I, myself, incorporated as a group member in every one. The students were working on their wikis last week and today, when I tried to see their work, I cannot enter in the wikis!. When I click on the wiki I am asked to create the first page to start that wiki!

Please I need urgent help!

Best regards

Average of ratings: -
In reply to ana garcia

Re: No way to see the students work in the wiki

by Ramon Ovelar -

Hello,

You are maybe not seeing a drop-down menu on the right side of the page. This happened to me once. Actually there are as many wikis as groups. There is no main page for the whole, and as teacher, you can get into all of them.

Hope it works,

In reply to Ramon Ovelar

Re: No way to see the students work in the wiki

by Claudette Fk-Mungal -

I am having the same problem as Ana Garcia. The students presented their wikis but when I try to access the wikis there is nothing there, just the screen asking to create a new page...

You talked about a "drop-down menu on the right"... I do not see a drop-down menu. Can you be more specific? Where exactly  is the drop-down menu located?

Thank you!