Moodle + aMember integration: Availability Restriction plugin

Moodle + aMember integration: Availability Restriction plugin

by Anatoliy Kmetyuk -
Number of replies: 1

Hi everyone,

I am trying to integrate aMember with Moodle. They already have an out-of-the-box integration capability, but the only thing it does is enrollment to a course based on aMember subscription. What I want to do is to have "premium" activities, visible only to the ones with paid aMember subscription. I need an Availability Restriction plugin for that, but it does not exist out-of-the-box, and I did not find one.

Can anyone suggest a solution? Maybe there is such a plugin? Or maybe it is possible to achieve what I want by other means? Or is there somewhere a tutorial on how to write an availability plugin (please don't suggest the official documentation, it proved to be of little use)?

Any advice is much appreciated!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anatoliy Kmetyuk

Re: Moodle + aMember integration: Availability Restriction plugin

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I've no idea what aMember is but - assuming you have looked and not found anything - you would probably have to develop a custom plugin.

This assumes you are willing to pay a developer to do it and that aMember has an external API that you have (or can get) documentation for.