Integration round 2017-09-22: Equinox

Integration round 2017-09-22: Equinox

by Dan Poltawski -
Number of replies: 0

Cold numbers

25 issues have been successfully integrated, with 2 rejected and 4 delayed - 93% success, nice!

Notes

• MoodleMoot Australia begins next week in Sydney, ideas for hackfest topics are open - get involved!
  • The moodle-docker project has had some significant changes this week. VNC inspection of running selenium sessions, PHP versions are now controlled by environment variables and documentation has been improved. Please contribute on the issues and pull requests there

Hot topics

• MDL-60094 - Add CLI script to kill all sessions
  • MDL-53169 - Provide a way to retrieve all courses a user can potentially access.
  • MDL-37810 - Custom Roles: Not listed in Current Role drop-down on Participants list page, cannot put into Groups

Warm thanks

As my last integration exposed I would like to thank everyone at Moodle HQ who I’ve worked with over the last 5 years…

A special mention to David Monllaó Olivé. The man who brought the Moodle world core_analytics, tool_behat, core_search celebrated the arrival of his son Fidel last week! Congratulations to David and Carmen and thank you for all your support over these years!

All changes are more or less tinged with melancholy, for what we are leaving behind is part of ourselves.

-- Amelia Barr

Average of ratings: -