How to create a mini quiz inside a lesson?

How to create a mini quiz inside a lesson?

by Thierry Millère -
Number of replies: 2

Hi Moddlers!

I am building up lessons with Moddle and and I have created questions pages for the quizzes and sample written tests.

I am wondering now if it is possible to include mini quizzes inside a lesson content. By that I mean having 5 to 6 question quizzes at the end of paragraphs or sections on a lesson page.  I need the result to be shown right away, so that the student can scroll up the page and review content in case of wrong answers. Is that possible with moodle and if so, how?

The alternative would be to open a new window to  launch the quiz but I'd like it to stay on the same page.

Thanks for your answers

Th.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Thierry Millère

Re: How to create a mini quiz inside a lesson?

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi TH.,

The best thing I can think of to do what you want is the Content Pages (mod_icontent) activity. It is listed for Moodle 3.1 and lower, but with just a couple of minor fixes, I have it working on Moodle 3.3.2+.

It lets you present content in a manner similar to a slide show and also include questions, note taking, and feedback on each page. Results of questions are shown like you want and you can allow for retakes, if you so desire.