Feedback plugin not showing.

Feedback plugin not showing.

by Kyle Goliath -
Number of replies: 5

Good Day everyone.

My students are unable to see the feedback file on the assignment submission screen that  teachers have uploaded.

Anyone have any ideas how I can make it visible? I have also enabled Feedback Files in the assignment settings.

Thanking you in advance.

Kyle

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kyle Goliath

Re: Feedback plugin not showing.

by Marina Glancy -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Moodle Workplace team Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi, you need to post in the "Assignment" forum, this is forum about "Feedback" module, not assignment feedback

In reply to Marina Glancy

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Kyle, you'll notice I have moved this discussion thread into the Assignment forum, as suggested by Marina, so there is no need for you to post again.

I've also deleted the duplicate posts you made in other forums. Please note that, as mentioned in the site policy, posting the same question in multiple forums is of no benefit. It only fragments the support you receive and makes it more difficult for other users to find the correct information in the future when they do a search.

In reply to Kyle Goliath

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Kyle,

Please can you let us know what version of Moodle you are using? Also, it can help with diagnosing the problem if you can attach screenshots showing how things look for a student and for a teacher.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Kyle Goliath -

Hi Helen

Sorry about all the fuss. 

Moodle 3.2.2 (Build: 20170313)

I have students that handed in hard copies of their work to their teachers and I would like the teachers to give feedback through an assignment I created on my LMS. My goal is to have a feedback file visible to students without them having to submit any work through the LMS. Is that possible? 

Regards

Kyle

In reply to Kyle Goliath

by Helen Foster -

Hi Kyle,

Yes you can have an assignment activity which doesn't require students to submit anything but teachers can provide feedback.

In the assignment settings simply leave all submission types unticked and for the feedback types tick feedback comments and/or feedback files.