How to disable the function function when subscription to a member?

How to disable the function function when subscription to a member?

by Thanh sơn Nguyễn -
Number of replies: 7

Hello every body, I am Son, from VietNam. So, I can't say good English. I am sorry about that sad.

I have a question. How to turn off email activation (conffirm email). I use modddle ver 3.2.
Tkanks you for reading. :( :(

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Thanh sơn Nguyễn

Trả lời: How to disable the function function when subscription to a member?

by Thanh sơn Nguyễn -

please sad

Re: Trả lời: How to disable the function function when subscription to a member?

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Go to site admin/plugins/authentication/manage authentication and disable Email Based Self Registration

In reply to Emma Richardson

Trả lời: Re: Trả lời: How to disable the function function when subscription to a member?

by Thanh sơn Nguyễn -

If do flow you, I don't see button "creat new member"

Re: Trả lời: Re: Trả lời: How to disable the function function when subscription to a member?

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

If you turn of self registration, you have to create the accounts manually.  You have to go to site admin/users/add new user to do that or you can upload from a csv file.  There is a lot of documentation - you should really look at it.

Trả lời: Re: Trả lời: Re: Trả lời: How to disable the function function when subscription to a member?

by Thanh sơn Nguyễn -

I really appreciate it for answering me.
 Any other way? example: edit code
Because I want member can self registration.
Tkankyou.

Re: Trả lời: Re: Trả lời: Re: Trả lời: How to disable the function function when subscription to a member?

by Emma Richardson -

Without an email?  Search the forums - someone else was trying to do that though it sounds like a terrible idea to me!

Trả lời: Re: Trả lời: Re: Trả lời: Re: Trả lời: How to disable the function function when subscription to a member?

by Thanh sơn Nguyễn -

thank you sir, but i can't find it sad