Can you remove responses to a questionnaire?

Can you remove responses to a questionnaire?

by Alex Walker -
Number of replies: 4
Can you remove an individual's response to a questionnaire?  I tested a questionnaire by entering silly answers via moodle, but of course now that is stored in the results and I don't want it to be.  I thought I'd be able to do this, just like you can for quizzes etc, but I can't see the way, via moodle or via phpESP directly...
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alex Walker

Re: Can you remove responses to a questionnaire?

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
You can also delete individual responses at the response screen. If you "View by response", at the bottom of each response page is a 'delete' button.

mike
In reply to Mike Churchward

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Thanks Mike smile I don't know why I didn't notice the option to delete individual responses previously thoughtful
In reply to Mike Churchward

by Alex Walker -

Ah yes, of course!

But unfortunately it seems that when I delete a response, the person who responded is still not allowed to reply again.  Is this to do with it being anonymous? 

I get an error like "Cannot open Questionnaire ID 2[][" when I delete the result.  Is this because I deleted the last result perchance?  I'm guessing so...