How do you edit a questionnaire?

How do you edit a questionnaire?

by Alex Walker -
Number of replies: 2

I've created a questionnaire, but have forgotten to set some of the questions to required, so I want to go back and edit it.

In the readme.txt it says that Moodle, unlike phpESP, lets you edit a questionnaire once it's active, but I can see no way to do this.  Is there a way?

I've gone into "Update this questionnaire" but clicking on the questionnaire name in there doesn't bring up an editable version, just a preview...

I've tried going in via the phpESP admin interface (mod/questionnaire/phpesp/admin), but I can't edit the survey there (there are none listed when I go to Edit Existing Survey)

I have also tried copying the survey in that admin interface, and the survey is set to "Edit/Testing" in status, but still doesn't appear in the Edit Existing Survey screen.  (So, yes, I now have 4 copies of the exact same survey, none of which I can edit)

Do I have any option other than recreating the questionnaire to change this tiny thing? mixed

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alex Walker

Re: How do you edit a questionnaire?

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Alex,

To edit a questionnaire, please select "Update this Questionnaire" then "Continue" (at the bottom of the page) then "Edit questions" (also at the bottom of the page).