JMail Issue

JMail Issue

by Elizabeth Smith -
Number of replies: 3

I have attempted to check my jmail on google chrome, Firefox, and internet explorer. Ive used my laptop, and my phone. With every server and device I am receiving the same error message repetitively. "Messaging is disabled on this site" below that message is a click button that says "More information about this error" and when I click that link I get this message: "This page does not exist yet. You can search for this page title in other pages, or let us know by posting about it in one of the Moodle community forums." I have been online wth tech support and I couldn't get the help I needed with this particular issue. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Elizabeth Smith

Re: JMail Issue

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

A good start might be to explain what 'jmail' is?

In reply to Howard Miller

by Elizabeth Smith -
JMail is the moodle messaging service when you click your profile icon in the top right of the screen and click the message tab it's supposed to take you to JMail where you email your professors. 

In reply to Elizabeth Smith

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

It isn't.

Well.... I suspect you are a student and your particular Moodle has been modified?

Have you spoken to your local administrator or Moodle support?