Problem with editing users

Problem with editing users

autor Emma Blaney -
Počet odpovedí: 2

Hi all

I am using moodle 3.2.2+ with theme adaptable however whenever i try and edit a user (and it appears to be only then) i get the following error message and then it crashes. 

This page should be using theme flexpage which cannot be initialised. Falling back to the site theme adaptable

• line 503 of /lib/outputlib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 7180 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to theme_config::load()
  • line 420 of /lib/classes/user.php: call to get_list_of_themes()
  • line 581 of /lib/classes/user.php: call to core_user::fill_properties_cache()
  • line 63 of /user/editadvanced_form.php: call to core_user::get_property_type()
  • line 204 of /lib/formslib.php: call to user_editadvanced_form->definition()
  • line 158 of /user/editadvanced.php: call to moodleform->__construct()

flexpage is installed. Any help would be much appreciated. I am scared to do much more in the site in case its a big problem. 

Thanks

Priemer hodnotení : -
V odpovedi na Emma Blaney

Re: Problem with editing users

autor Howard Miller -
Obrázok: Core developers Obrázok: Documentation writers Obrázok: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázok: Peer reviewers Obrázok: Plugin developers

That message is generated when Moodle tries to open the config file for the stipulated theme.

However, I understand that flexpage is a course format, not a theme. 

The only thing I can think of is that you may have installed flexpage in the theme/ directory at some point. Possibly even an empty directory with that name. Check your theme/ directory for anything called 'flexpage'.