Combined plugin : add core multichoice type support

Combined plugin : add core multichoice type support

by Louis-Philippe Baron -
Number of replies: 1

Hell @devs,

I'm trying to implement the core multichoice as combined sub-type (I don't want the OU-one notation system, nor the checkboxes for UI). No problems on where to place my files, but I'm not really sure of what I need to keep / change from the original implementation, neither for combinable.php nor for renderer.php.

Do you have some tips to implement quickly the behaviour of a core type as combinable ? (I'm trying to do it, comparing the source files of 'gapselect' with 'combinable_gapselect' for example, but that's not the most efficient)

Cheers,

PS : it's gonna be an implementation for last combined version (build 2017061400)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Louis-Philippe Baron

Re: Combined plugin : add core multichoice type support

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I think you will basically have to look at the existing code.

You should be able to reuse a lot from the oumultiresponse integration. I am sure you are already looking at that.

I don't really know what else to suggest. If you have specific questions, please ask them here, and we will try to help.