Problems with ios when uploading app in apple store

Problems with ios when uploading app in apple store

by ysrrael sanchez -
Number of replies: 2

Thanks to moodle mobile customize my app but when sending it to itunes I have problems uploading application, when I send the .ipa to the store I was rejected because they say that: The audio key is intended for use by users that provide audible content to the user While in the background, such as music player or streaming audio apps. Please check your app to provide audible content to the user while the app is in the background or remove the "audio" setting from the UIBackgroundModes key.

Use build phonegap

Average of ratings: -
In reply to ysrrael sanchez

Re: Problems with ios when uploading app in apple store

by Berta Maroto -

Hi ysrrael,

Unfortunately our core team do not have the resources here to help people use the open source code version to build custom apps. We provide a service where we can customise the app for anyone who needs it including the Push notifications (Airnotifier) service management. This service helps fund the improvement of the app in general: https://moodle.com/mobileapp/

I’d recommend you to check the documentation links that are available in the Forum main page or hopefully somebody else in this forum will be able to help you.

Cheers,

Berta

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to ysrrael sanchez

Re: Problems with ios when uploading app in apple store

by Issam Taboubi -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Ysrrael, 

did you find any solution for that ? I have the same problem.

Thanks