6 stages / tabs in workshop aren't visible

6 stages / tabs in workshop aren't visible

by Joann Poock -
Number of replies: 3
I'm in the process of getting our new Moodle server up and running, and I've run into an issue with the workshop module.  Several different pieces of documentation make reference to the 6 stages or tabs that should appear once the basic setup is established, however I have yet to see these management tabs.  I'm running v1.5.2+  on a Windows server and have even removed and re-installed the workshop module.  I've searched through the forums to see if perhaps the tabs disappeared with the upgrade to v1.5 but haven't found anything that would indicate this is the case.  Any direction would be greatly appreciated.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joann Poock

Re: 6 stages / tabs in workshop aren't visible

by Ray Lawrence -
Hi Joann,

The tabbed layout to which you refer was replaced with the current interface in v1.5.

It used to look like this:

Attachment tabs.gif
In reply to Joann Poock

by Peter Ruthven-Stuart -
Picture of Plugin developers
Joann,

Ray is right. Just to add to his message, you'll find the newer version of the Workshop module much easier to use. In the set up screen for a workshop you'll find the following 'date & time' settings at the bottom:

Start of submissions:
Start of assessments:
End of submissions:
End of assessments:
Release Teacher Grades:

These settings replace and automate the 'phases' of the old Workshop module.
In reply to Joann Poock

by Joann Poock -
Thanks Ray and Peter!  I thought that was probably the answer, but since I hadn't worked with the workshop module in earlier versions, I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something smile