Radio Button Alignment on Cloze Multiple Choice Horizontal Questions

Radio Button Alignment on Cloze Multiple Choice Horizontal Questions

by Jordan Svien -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Moodle community,

I have a cloze quiz question that has several multiple choice horizontal embedded within it. My issue is that all of the questions have seemingly random radio button alignment. Sometimes the answer choice buttons are bunched together, while other times they are spread way apart, and as there is seemingly negligible difference between the length of the answer choices between questions, it seems like their positioning is just random. See the attached screenshot below for an example.

Does anyone know why this is occurring and also how to standardize the alignment to make it cleaner looking?

Cheers,

Jordan

Attachment MCH.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jordan Svien

Re: Radio Button Alignment on Cloze Multiple Choice Horizontal Questions

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

How are you creating these?  What does the html code like?  

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Jordan Svien -
Hi Emma,

I am using MCHS cloze code with embedded answer questions to make these. As far as I can tell, the code looks like this:

1. There is also a lamp <b>……….</b>&nbsp;the desk.&nbsp;</p><p>{1:MCHS:=on~%0%under~%0%in}</p><p><br></p><p>2. My father gave me the bookshelf <b>……….</b>&nbsp;the lamp.&nbsp;</p><p>{1:MCHS:=next to~%0% in front of~%0%under}</p><p><br></p>

<p>3. There is some furniture <b>……….</b>&nbsp;the bedroom.&nbsp;</p><p>{1:MCHS:=in~%0%on~%0%under}</p><p><br></p><p>4. There are some colorful posters&nbsp;<b>……….</b>&nbsp;the wall next to the bookshelf.&nbsp;</p><p>{1:MCHS:=on~%0% in~%0%above}</p><p><br></p><p>5.&nbsp;Some books are <b>……….</b>&nbsp;the bookshelf.&nbsp;</p><p>{1:MCHS:=in~%0%under~%0%above}</p><p><br></p><p></p>

In reply to Jordan Svien

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Code looks ok.  What theme are you using?  Does it also display poorly with clean theme?