Accessing Language Customization

Accessing Language Customization

by Luke Wilson -
Number of replies: 3

Hello all,

I have just upgraded to 3.3 and can no longer access the Language Customization English (en). It is there, however, when selecting it, it does nothing. 

Any ideas?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Luke Wilson

Re: Accessing Language Customization

by Janek Slijkhuis -

Having the same issues... My site has two languages installed; English and Dutch... Can't open both in the admin dashboard.

Moodle v. 3.3+ (20170519)

In reply to Luke Wilson

by Luke Wilson -

This is causing me a major issue now - have I posted this question in the right location or is there a better way to get this problem fixed via another forum? 

In reply to Luke Wilson

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Luke, please can you clarify what you mean by "when selecting it, it does nothing."?

Also Janek, I don't understand "Can't open both in the admin dashboard." Perhaps you can provide a screenshot to explain things.

How about trying logging in as an admin on https://demo.moodle.net/ and accessing lang customisation there?

PS I'm moving this discussion to the Languages forum where the language experts hang out...