Security Issue in Moodle 3.2.2: Can you tell me what happened with my content as a Administrator and teacher of a course?

Security Issue in Moodle 3.2.2: Can you tell me what happened with my content as a Administrator and teacher of a course?

by Ricardo Rodriguez -
Number of replies: 1

Hi dear friends,

I am just moving all my courses from Moodle 1.9.x to 3.2.2 from scratch.

I have done some, and starting to use them with my students in the new platform (moodle 3.2.2).

It was working well, however today when I opened one of them, I realized that all the content of my cweeourse has dissapeared as manager of  the course. Also my students are not registered in the course, work that I did, days ago.

I asked to my students if the can see the content of the classes I have put week by week, and the can see them without any problem. The isssue is that as a manager I can not see any content of my classes.

What do you think if has happened?. I am afraid that this happens in my other courses too. I worked many hours on this moving.

What securityt measures I have to do in order to prevent any cyber-attack moodle plataform?.

Waiting for your kind reply,

Regards,

Ricardo

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ricardo Rodriguez

Re: Security Issue in Moodle 3.2.2: Can you tell me what happened with my content as a Administrator and teacher of a course?

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I doubt this is a cyber attack.  Please post a screenshot of the course in question?  You have probably changed a setting somewhere...