Students can't see the teacher's wiki page

Students can't see the teacher's wiki page

by Faith79 Faith79 -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I created a wiki page on  Moodle. I've posted information on the wiki page and wanted the students to add to it.

When I use the "student mode", the page is blank and they can't see the information I posted.  I posted a comment using the student mode and once I'm back to a teacher's role, and can't see the comment I posted as a student.

The setting is to "collaborative wiki". Could the problem be with the group mode, which is set to "separate groups"? Should it be in "no group"? Unfortunately, "separate mode" is the default setting and I can't change it to anything else. (I included a screen capture)

Thank you.

Attachment Moodle.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Faith79 Faith79

Re: Students can't see the teacher's wiki page

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

Please check in the course settings that you haven't accidentally set force group mode to yes, as this means you can't change it in the activity settings.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Students can't see the teacher's wiki page

by Jim Maxson -

Helen,

I am having the same issue.  I checked the course setting and the Group settings are correct.  Any other advice?

Thank you,

Jim