Feedback activity completion not working

Feedback activity completion not working

by Angie Heick -
Number of replies: 4

I have a feedback survey that people have filled out. There is a certificate that they cannot get unless they have completed the survey (amongst other restrictions). As you can see in the picture below, the survey is checked off as being finished, but the certificate is not available....

Also, this may or may not be related, but when I look at a course overview, it doesn't show the courses as being "course complete" even though everything else is checked.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Angie Heick

Re: Feedback activity completion not working

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Is cron running?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Angie Heick -

I don't know what that means.

In reply to Angie Heick

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Cron is the background process on the server that makes things like completion happen.  If you go to site admin/server/scheduled tasks, are there recent dates showing in the last run column?

In reply to Angie Heick

by Angie Heick -

When I went back into the certificate again, the dropdown selection for the survey had been replaced with "select from dropdown" or whatever the default is. So the restrict access spot was there and it showed on the main page, but was missing from the actual selection. So I selected it again and it worked. 

This did not fix the checkbox completion issue in my second picture.