Automatic allocation of late submissions?

Automatic allocation of late submissions?

by Mira Vogel -
Number of replies: 5
Hello Moodle Workshoppers,

I have set up a Workshop with a scheduled allocation directly after the deadline. Although our participants have asked us to enable late submissions, the tutors don't have time to do the manual allocation and notifications this would require.

Could I confirm, is there anything in Workshop allocation which would, after I had run a scheduled allocation, allow me to retain all those allocations, but automatically allocate the unallocated late submissions among the other late submitters?

I think there might be a way, but I don't have time to set up a test immediately.

Best wishes,

Mira

PS in other news, Turnitin  have plans for peer marking in the longer term, but for now they are no longer actively developing PeerMark.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mira Vogel

Re: Automatic allocation of late submissions?

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

automatically allocate the unallocated late submissions among the other late submitters?

There is nothing like that in the current versions. The plans for the future is that the whole workflow will become much more automatic and supporting continuous workshops (without phases). But nothing particular has been scheduled yet.

In reply to David Mudrák

by Vjekoslav Hlede -

Hi David,

>>  The plans for the future is that the whole workflow will become much more automatic and supporting continuous workshops (without phases).

The functionality you mentioned would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Vjeko

In reply to Mira Vogel

by Sajida Karimi -

how can we submit in the home country workshop now? need that to get the certificate I suppose but the workshop is closed!?

In reply to Sajida Karimi

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Sajida. I believe you are referring to the Learn Moodle 3.4 Basics MOOC My  home country workshop?

The course ended last Monday and it is not possible to participate now. The good news is that the next course begins on 18 June. Please watch Moodle on social media to be alerted when you can sign up.