PayU Money Integration

PayU Money Integration

дэргэд Venkatesan Rangarajan -
Хариу нийтлэлийн тоо: 3

Here is my version of PayU Money enrolment plugin. PayU Money is one of India's payment gateway accepts, credit/debit card, Netbanking, Wallets etc.

(Edited by Helen Foster to remove link as unsolicited advertising is not allowed in the forums - original submission Tuesday, 7 March 2017, 6:22 AM)

Үнэлгээний дундаж:Useful (2)
Venkatesan Rangarajan-н хариуд

Re: PayU Money Integration

дэргэд Helen Foster -
Core developers зураг Documentation writers зураг Moodle HQ зураг Particularly helpful Moodlers зураг Plugin developers зураг Testers зураг Translators зураг

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your PayU Money enrolment plugin with the Moodle community. To make it easier for people to find, please consider submitting it to the Moodle plugins directory. (See the Plugin contribution guide for details.)

Venkatesan Rangarajan-н хариуд

Re: PayU Money Integration

дэргэд Smart & Logical Learning -

PayUmoney integration is not at all working. I have given it a try and need help to correct me.

1. I installed word-press on main domain www.arvardhan.com (its a testing platform)

2. Then installed Moodle on www.lms.arvardhan.com

3. In-order to do single sign on and showing courses used Edwiser Bridge (this plug-in is only configured to work with PayPal or else if you need to use PayUmoney then you need to pay at least $55.00)

4. when you disable this plugin then it wont be possible to do single sign on and courses synchronization

5. if you use Woo Commerce plugin and PayUmoney set-up then it becomes tough to sync your users and courses on both the platforms.

Can I have a solution here ?