PayU Money Integration

PayU Money Integration

by Venkatesan Rangarajan -
Number of replies: 3

Here is my version of PayU Money enrolment plugin. PayU Money is one of India's payment gateway accepts, credit/debit card, Netbanking, Wallets etc.

(Edited by Helen Foster to remove link as unsolicited advertising is not allowed in the forums - original submission Tuesday, 7 March 2017, 6:22 AM)

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Venkatesan Rangarajan

Re: PayU Money Integration

by Rohin Chawla -

Hi! Venkatesan,

We want to use Citrus Payment Gateway. This is owned by PayU Money. Do you have any data or details on this?

Thanks

Regards

In reply to Venkatesan Rangarajan

Re: PayU Money Integration

by Smart & Logical Learning -

PayUmoney integration is not at all working. I have given it a try and need help to correct me.

1. I installed word-press on main domain www.arvardhan.com (its a testing platform)

2. Then installed Moodle on www.lms.arvardhan.com

3. In-order to do single sign on and showing courses used Edwiser Bridge (this plug-in is only configured to work with PayPal or else if you need to use PayUmoney then you need to pay at least $55.00)

4. when you disable this plugin then it wont be possible to do single sign on and courses synchronization

5. if you use Woo Commerce plugin and PayUmoney set-up then it becomes tough to sync your users and courses on both the platforms.

Can I have a solution here ?