error the requested URL /mod/quiz/0 was not found on this server.

error the requested URL /mod/quiz/0 was not found on this server.

by Hash Ben -
Number of replies: 1

Hi I am pretty new to Moodle. My moodle version is 3.2 and I seem to have a problem. I created a course with a 2 quiz activities. When i was testing the first quiz i got an error when submitting the quiz.

Details of quiz. Timed quiz.

Attempts 1.

After taking the quiz i click finish attempt

Takes me to a new screen which shows summary of attempt but shows only questions answered but does not show the questions. I have two buttons enabled return to attempt and submit all and finish.

I click submit all and finish.

A confirmation window pops up. Submit all and finish or cancel. I click submit all and finish.

It then shows me a review of all the questions on one page. Which was not called for. Anyway only way to finish the quiz is by clicking finish review. I click finish review and get a 404 Not Found page with the following details

Not Found

The requested URL /mod/quiz/0 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Forgot to mention i have removed moodle docs from the footer using the admin settings.

Someone please help me,

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hash Ben

Re: error the requested URL /mod/quiz/0 was not found on this server.

by Hash Ben -
Dont know if its solved completely. Turned of the review options of the quiz and the error does not occur.