Moodle grading - Invalid parameter value detected

Moodle grading - Invalid parameter value detected

by Beta G -
Number of replies: 3

Since I updated to moodle 3.2.1+ teachers get problem when want to grade assignment when it clicks to grade student it gives error "Invalid parameter value detected"

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Beta G

Re: Moodle grading - Invalid parameter value detected

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

The more information you can give the better, I suggest. Version is OK, but what are your teachers trying to grade? Is it just one question type? Or perhaps all questions? Has the type of grading employed in the past still valid? Were the default settings changed in the past and the database still reflects those changes but the newer version has not validated that change? The more you tell us about what has gone wrong, the more likely you will get an answer that will help.  

In reply to Colin Fraser

by Beta G -

Its grading per one student through assignment module, moodle was upgraded to last version also all students login in our moodle through google mail login with oath2 plugin.

We never had problem like this "Invalid parameter value detected" so I am worried if it has something to do with session when user is logged in through Google.

We had similar issue like this: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=347302 but its fixed by reply of one person who recommended something here but for grading we dont know what to do!

In reply to Beta G

by Julio Cesar Salamanca -

Hello Beta G

I have the same problem: grade assignment error "Invalid parameter value detected"
You could fix it?