Finding all my site pages

Finding all my site pages

by Gonzalo Castells Ortells -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

I configured a Moodle installation a long time ago. Now I'm trying to modify some of its features, specifically some of the site pages.

I remember that, when I first configured it, I didn't want the list of those pages to be displayed at the list of resources in the home page. So i guess I created them somewhere else, for them to be listed at the main navigation menu under "site pages", but not in the "main sectiont" block.

Now I want to do the same with a new page. The problem is, I "hid" those pages so well, that I don't know where I created them. How can I find what course a page resource belongs to?

Thanks in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gonzalo Castells Ortells

Re: Finding all my site pages

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Can you see a Main Menu block on the front page? If not, turn editing on. Click on the configure icon in that block and 'show' the block. It’s likely that your site pages are listed there.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Jon Bolton

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. Yes, all the pages are listed in the main navigation block, but I don't know where I created those pages (in which module, activity or resource) so that they aren't listed in the main content, only in that block.

I want to create some more pages, so that they don't get listed in the main content, but in the main navigation. I tried to find the ones that I had already created thinking that, by creating more pages in the same resource or module, they will behave the same. But I haven't been able to find them (I mean, I haven't been able to find out where I created them).

So, maybe my question should be, "where can I create site pages, so that they are only listed in the main navigation block but not in the homepage main content?".

Thank you again for your attention

In reply to Jon Bolton

It seems that it was me who didn't understand your reply. As I found out, navigation block and main menu block are two different things. But I don't get that "Main menu block" in my "Add block" dropdown. I will research a bit more and get back to you. 

In reply to Jon Bolton

Ok, I finally was able to add that Main menu block and followed your advice. It worked like a charm. Thanks again!