Is there a setting that determines the "home page" for the app?
(Moodle 3.1.1+ with latest Moodle Mobile Additional Features plug in installed and enabled, using the More theme for the site home page)
We have simplified our regular site front page to just three hyperlinked icons in the topic section (with some descriptive text and mouse-over help):
- Dashboard - points to https://mymoodlesite.com/my/
- All Courses and Categories - points to https://mymoodlesite.com/course/index.php
- Help and Resources = points to https://mymoodlesite.com/course/index.php?categoryid=1214
It shows up pretty nicely in the app:
But the links don’t work as expected in the app:
- Dashboard - opens the site homepage in the device's browser
- All Courses and Categories opens My Courses in the app
- Help and Resources also opens My Courses in the app
Is there a way to have the mobile app always go straight to the user’s My Courses page when the app is launched - without forcing that behavior in the regular site with the “Default home page for users” setting?
Or is there a way to amend my links so that they work as expected in both the app and the regular site?
All of my trials have been on iOS devices (no Android easily available).
Thanks in advance for any help!