How do I get the workshop peer review grades published in the grade book?

Re: How do I get the workshop peer review grades published in the grade book?

by Eva Behr -
Number of replies: 4

Thank you so much for this information!  It has solved most of the problem.

The only remaining issue is the grade book push.  The submission grade is there, so I can see that the grades were pushed, but the evaluation grade, completed using the imbedded rubric, is blank.  Any ideas on how to push those as well?

In reply to Eva Behr

by Eva Behr -

Does the fact that students are paired, not in larger groups, affect this?

In reply to Eva Behr

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

You need to let Workshop to calculate them first in the Evaluation phase. Once you can see them inside the Workshop, switch it to the Closed phase and the grades will be pushed.

In reply to David Mudrák

by Eva Behr -

Ok, it seems workshop is not calculating them, because I never see them inside the workshop.  I do not understand how to close the workshop and can see the submission grades (0) are pushed.  Is the fact that I have students paired an issue?  Each student only has one reviewer?  I really appreciate your help with this because I've had to enter them manually each week.

In reply to Eva Behr

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Can you send a screenshot of how the workshop main page looks to you when you are in the evaluation phase?