change password is not working when entering new password which was received by the mail

change password is not working when entering new password which was received by the mail

sanju sanjana གིས-
Number of replies: 4

Hi,every one,

When i creating a new user i was received a password through mail,which is in the form like  Qe/yN.nxP3.

when i login  the moodle through this password it shows change password form and then i enter the current pssword (Qe/yN.nxP3) it shows as invalid password,please try again. Can any one please help me.

དཔྱ་སྙོམས་ཀྱི་སྐུགས་ཚུ།: -
In reply to sanju sanjana

Re: change password is not working when entering new password which was received by the mail

Howard Miller གིས-
Core developers གི་པར Documentation writers གི་པར Particularly helpful Moodlers གི་པར Peer reviewers གི་པར Plugin developers གི་པར

Is this just you or every user?

In reply to Howard Miller

Re: change password is not working when entering new password which was received by the mail

sanju sanjana གིས-

Thank you for your quick response.

The problem arise every user.

In reply to sanju sanjana

Howard Miller གིས-
Core developers གི་པར Documentation writers གི་པར Particularly helpful Moodlers གི་པར Peer reviewers གི་པར Plugin developers གི་པར

How are you creating users? 

Given that we know this works in most cases, we need to think what is different in the way you do things or the way your site is set up.

You could also turn on Debugging and check if any messages are displayed or logged in your web server's error log when they try to log in.