Moodle2word showing extra space for logarithm equation

Moodle2word showing extra space for logarithm equation

napisao/la suwiasa iw -
Broj odgovora: 4

I trying to import a logarithm equation using moodle2word. However, the equation show extra space for logaritm equation, see the attachments below.

Thanks a lot!

Prilog 232.png
Prilog 233.png
U odgovoru na suwiasa iw

Re: Moodle2word showing extra space for logarithm equation

napisao/la AL Rachels -
Slika Core developers Slika Particularly helpful Moodlers Slika Plugin developers Slika Testers

I find that using a table works well to format this type of layout. I've enclosed an example CLOZE question.

U odgovoru na AL Rachels

napisao/la suwiasa iw -

Thanks Al for the suggestion.

I have a a lot math question in word format. If I try to use cloze format, so I must retype all questions into cloze format, isn't it?

U odgovoru na suwiasa iw

napisao/la AL Rachels -
Slika Core developers Slika Particularly helpful Moodlers Slika Plugin developers Slika Testers

Hi Suwiasa,

No, you do not have to retype all your questions into CLOZE format. I just happened to use a CLOZE question as an example. The formatting I provided is just a simple two celled table with a two pixel high border-bottom setting in the upper cell. You can copy and paste the table into just about ANY text editor window in Moodle and it will work the same there. It will even work here in the forum without the CLOZE question text.

logarithm layout example

\( \log_{2}8 \)
\( \log_{3} 27 \)