Moodle2word showing extra space for logarithm equation

Moodle2word showing extra space for logarithm equation

by suwiasa iw -
Number of replies: 4

I trying to import a logarithm equation using moodle2word. However, the equation show extra space for logaritm equation, see the attachments below.

Thanks a lot!

Attachment 232.png
Attachment 233.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to suwiasa iw

Re: Moodle2word showing extra space for logarithm equation

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I find that using a table works well to format this type of layout. I've enclosed an example CLOZE question.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to AL Rachels

by suwiasa iw -

Thanks Al for the suggestion.

I have a a lot math question in word format. If I try to use cloze format, so I must retype all questions into cloze format, isn't it?

In reply to suwiasa iw

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Suwiasa,

No, you do not have to retype all your questions into CLOZE format. I just happened to use a CLOZE question as an example. The formatting I provided is just a simple two celled table with a two pixel high border-bottom setting in the upper cell. You can copy and paste the table into just about ANY text editor window in Moodle and it will work the same there. It will even work here in the forum without the CLOZE question text.

logarithm layout example

\( \log_{2}8 \)
\( \log_{3} 27 \)

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to suwiasa iw

by Eoin Campbell -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I suggest you post the original Word file containing the equation and I can take a look at what is going wrong.