Can't Enroll Users

Can't Enroll Users

by joseph zabrosky -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I have moodle 3 point something - i forgot the exact number.

I want to manually enroll users. I can add users successfully, but when I test login the new user i added, a page comes up that says 'you cannot enroll yourself in this course'.

This tells me  although I've added a user I have NOT enrolled that same user. I watched youtube videos showing how to enroll (clicking on User under Administration and then clicking on Enrolled Users) but when i do what they tell me to do, my Administration does not have 'Users' under it. Just 'Front Page Settings' and 'Site Admin'. There's Users heading under those headings but there are no Enrolled Users under the User tabs. Therefore I cannot Enroll Users although i can add Users as stated.

Where do i find the Enrolled Users tab to click so i can enroll users or is there a different way i can do it?

My objective is to manually enroll users.

Thanks, joe

Average of ratings: -
In reply to joseph zabrosky

Re: Can't Enroll Users

by m question -

go to the course you need to enroll student to >then click >users>Enrolled Users

in enrolled users page >click the Enroll user button

enrol users in course  Moodle

you can upload users and enroll them using csv file

please show picture of your settings when you click enrolled users to the course

other question, what is your role when you want to enroll the users in the course

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to m question

Re: Can't Enroll Users

by joseph zabrosky -

Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you for your help. I appreciate it. I made  a stupid mistake. I have things constructed in such a way where i can log into my course, but I'm really not not logged into the actual course. Once logged in I must click on another heading to get into the actual course. That was my mistake. I logged into my back office but I wasn't really in the actual course. Upon clicking on the actual course i was then able to see the heading 'Enrolled Users' upon clicking on 'Users'.

Previous to this when i didn't actually log into the actual course the 'Enrolled Users' Tab was not visible. When you made the simple statement - 'make sure your logged into your course' it got me thinking. Thanks again. God Bless!

joseph