change text in question page in quiz

change text in question page in quiz

by Fahima MO -
Number of replies: 3

Hi every one , 

my moodle is in 2 language ,english and deutsch , but in some pages in quiz page, the text can not be translated to deutsch, forexample; in multiple choice question ----> "select one"  could not be translated to german language. 

any idea? 

many thanks in advanced

Attachment qa.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fahima MO

Re: change text in question page in quiz

by Fahima MO -

in database , I found the main file (( moodle/question/multichoice) and then change direct the word to deutsch language 

In reply to Fahima MO

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Changing that text in the file is not needed. What I can guess from the screenshot is that your current user's language is set to English, not German (note also the English title at the "Check" button).

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Fahima MO -

Hi David, 

actually when I change the language to German language, most of pages are translated but there are still some words that could not be translated, "I don't know  why, maybe because of data base , there is not all words from English to other languages", by the way , I have still some problems with other pages .