External Database Connection(Urgent please)

External Database Connection(Urgent please)

by belal elmalah -
Number of replies: 1

I have created an external database, because as a lecture/teacher you can give a  grade for every students assignment. So what I want is to extract those grades to be sent straight to my Database. Does anyone know how I can do that? 

Moodle already as its own database, but my lecture told me to create my own database and link it with the grading report. An example is attached above of the grades I distributed among the students along with their names and ID #.

Thank you 

(Edited by Helen Foster to delete attached file - original submission Friday, 25 November 2016, 1:44 PM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to belal elmalah

Re: External Database Connection(Urgent please)

by Andy Chaplin -

Hi Belal,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but this sounds awfully like you are asking the forum participants here to do your homework for you.

Have you googled it?  Have you looked at the documentation?  There is a lot of information about databases there.  How have you created your database?  What have you tried?  What error messages did you get?

I'm sure if you tell us what you have done, there are people here who can help you.

And a further point...  The people on that course may not appreciate having their names and email addresses posted on the internet.  You really should pixel out personal details before you post such screenshots!

All the best,

Andy

Average of ratings: Useful (2)