There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

by premthilak c -
Number of replies: 4

when i install moodle on web server at initial set up it shows http://moodledev.xxxxxxxxxx/install.php

500 - Internal server error.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to premthilak c

Re: There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

More information needed.

How did you install (detail process)?  New install or upgrade?  Server OS?  Moodle Version?  What versions of Apache/MySql etc...

In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

by premthilak c -

Moodle V 3.1

New Install

Server version  - 5.5.43-37.2

PHP version: 5.5.30 and mysql 4.5.1

1)created folder moodledev in godaddy server host and copied the moodle zip to it

2)Unziped the moodle in moodledev  and created subdomain to it

3)Created folder moodledata 

4)Used install file to install but it throws the above error that i mentioned

In reply to premthilak c

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Database?  Did you create that? 

Permissions?  Are they correct?

Is your moodledev folder in a web accessible location?

Did you set up the subdomain to the subfolder moodle which is inside moodledev?

Rick Jerz, want to weigh in here - you use Godaddy, right?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by premthilak c -

Yeah, i created database and gave permission for all child and parent folder  and it has subdomain too.

Do you know any documents that how to install moodle on godaddy because i tried few but it doesn't work for me