text editor

text editor

by Jon Williams -
Number of replies: 4

Hi, 

I think this has happened since our upgrade, but not sure, we went from 2.7.1 to 3. When you try to edit a topic all you get is the html, no editor loads up, I have checked the plugins and atto is set to enabled, any ideas? not sure any of my staff would know how to write in html!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jon Williams

Re: text editor

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

What does load up? Can we get a screen shot?

Can you also try with the Javascript Console open in your browser (in Chrome View > Developer > Javascript Console). Open the console and reload the page. We are interested in any red error messages. 

In reply to Howard Miller

by Jon Williams -

Apologies and thanks, I has started working again, I think it is due to the speed of our internet,  Our techies upgraded our school network over the Summer to windows 10 and we are having massive issues with the internet speed!

Sorry and thanks

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Jon Williams

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi

You say:
> Our techies upgraded our school network over the Summer to windows 10 and we are having massive issues with the internet speed!

And those techies call it an _up_grade? Request for an immediate _down_grade!
:-?

In reply to Visvanath Ratnaweera

by monika sharma -

i am also facing the same problem with the vision update . I think this new version  did not support  the html editor that the old one