Hiding users in grade reports

Hiding users in grade reports

by bart de bie -
Number of replies: 3

hi,

I'm setting up moodle to use and have made a system role to give certain people access to everything without giving them admin accounts. Is it possible to hide these people and their activity from grade reports and such. I have tried to set the isshownoncompletionreports to disallow but it doesnt work, they still show up in grade reports for courses they have viewed, even if they havent gotten any grades.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to bart de bie

Re: Hiding users in grade reports

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Bart,

I suggest you check that the role is not listed as a graded role in Site administration > Grades > General settings. (As far as I know, the capability moodle/course:isincompletionreports controls whether a user is shown on activity and completion reports, and not on grade reports.)

In reply to Helen Foster

by bart de bie -

Hi Helen,

thank you for the quick response.

The roles are set to not graded, the only role set to graded is student. All roles show up on the grade history report, i have tried to look through the settings but can't find anything related to it that could cause this.

In reply to bart de bie

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I would suggest looking that the role/s that the people have in the course - make sure that they are not getting the student role somehow.  If the student is truly the only role showing as gradeable, then they pretty much have to be students in the course.  Are the courses set for self-enrolment maybe?