Research Questionnaire on E-learning

Research Questionnaire on E-learning

by Emmanuel Ugwu -
Number of replies: 7

Hello friends, web-based learning is currently not being utilized adequately in my country, I am presently doing my Masters (MSc) research work on E-learning to increase the awareness. I need you to help me fill the questionnaire attached bellow. I need as many persons as possible to do this. I'm counting on your support. THANKS AS YOU DO THAT. 

See attachment below for questionnaire.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emmanuel Ugwu

Re: Research Questionnaire on E-learning

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Emmanuel. Just a suggestion: it might make it easier for people to answer your questionnaire if you use an online questionnaire (such as Google forms) rather than expecting them to download a Word document, fill it in -and then wonder how to send it back to you. Also, some people might be scared of downloading an attached file from someone the don't know. (I just played dangerously and downloaded it - and it is fine smile But I understand some people might not wish to do that.)

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Emmanuel Ugwu -
thanks for your advice. I have done that already. it is difficult to find people around to fill the questionnaire and I have limited time to do this. LMS is relatively new in my country. we have well over 100 universities existing today, and just about five universities have adopted e-learning partially. so, I'm amongst the few that knows abt this and I'm championing the cause for this to be adopted and popular. it has not been easy getting correspondents to fill the questionnaire. please, I want to ask that you help me distribute the questionnaire to friends and forums where I can get the target audience HERE'S THE LINK BELOW. AND ENSURE YOU GET EXAMINED TOO. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclbS9WgUN4fyroOmQUVPLKyUM3JG0VMLxQmkIVFybnxgLvSA/viewform thanks Mary for your concern because response seem to have come from you alone as at this moment.

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Perhaps if you have a twitter or facebook account you can tweet the link or post the link on facebook to reach a wider audience?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Emmanuel Ugwu -

my contacts on Facebook consists of persons that knows little or nothing about e-learing. they have never used any of the softwares. so, their response might not be true and reflective of my final analysis cos they have no knowledge or experience to backup their claims.

thanks again

by Emmanuel Ugwu -

that's why I have to come this far because I am looking for genuine answers from persons who have the knowledge and experience. I just need about one hundred genuine answers .

by hussain satti -
Hello..I am Shumaila.I am from Pakistan.I am doing research work on E learning and I want another variable to have weightaige in my thesis work.It will be very helpful if you share the objectives of your study with me. Thankyou

by Elizabeth Dalton -

Hello Emmanuel,

I think it would be helpful if you could introduce yourself and explain where you are from, where you are studying for your degree, and how you plan to use these survey responses to help in your goal. Everyone receives many requests to complete surveys, and they all take time, so it is very hard to get people to fill in a survey unless they know more about how the results can make a difference.

Good luck!

Average of ratings: Useful (1)