Testers wanted for a new Moodle question type

Testers wanted for a new Moodle question type

by Marcus Green -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I am looking for people to test a new Moodle question type I have been working on. Send an email to marcusavgreen at gmail.com to find out more.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marcus Green

Re: Testers wanted for a new Moodle question type

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I would like to know more about what this mystery question type is, but I can't promise to test it.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Here is one of the things that can be done with it (this is a side effect not the main purpose)

Attachment wordsquare.png
In reply to Marcus Green

by Matthias Giger -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Dear Marcus

From the example you've posted it looks like a mark the word activity, a question type I'm definitely interested in.

You can contact me via. matthias.giger@sekromanshorn.ch.

In reply to Matthias Giger

by Marcus Green -

Just sent you an email

In reply to Marcus Green

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Do we have to install the question on our own test Moodles or do you have one we can test it on? If the latter then I don't mind having a go in my evening hours. (The time when I am not working on Moodle but instead indulging in my hobby, which is working on Moodle)